Компанията „Уестум България“ обяви отворена работна позиция в технологичния си отдел. Заинтересованите могат да се запознаят с изискванията и условията на работодателя в описанието на обявата по – долу.
First Level Technical Support (Shifts)
Westum is a global full-service e-Commerce provider that supports digital retailers with every aspect of planning, developing, launching, monitoring, and evolving successful eCommerce platforms.
We work closely with cuttingedge technologies such as: Salesforce, Magento, Hybris, KIBO. We bring our passion for digital commerce to every project and solution we deliver for companies like: Diesel, PUMA, Diadora, Vero Moda, OVS, Dainese, AGV, SuitSupply, Manfrotto, VSP Vision Care and many others.
Location: Sofia Due to the extensive growth over the last years and development of our Sofia Delivery Centre, we are currently looking for talented people who will take over the position of Technical Support Analyst.
• Provide resolution of incoming incidents through a professional, courteous liaison;
• Record all incidents on the current incident logging application, ensuring that the established procedures are adhered to
• Monitor incidents raised by Clients, Internal Staff and Solution Partners to ensure Service Level Agreements are maintained;
• Ensure reliable and responsive service for the identification and escalation of technical problems following the resolution, escalation and communication procedures;
• Liaise closely with Quality Assurance and Development, to reproduce and resolve issues; Main Requirements:
• Customer interaction skills.
• Experience working with ticketing systems and knowledge-based articles.
• University degree preferably in Information Technologies, Computer Science and/ or another related field.
• Attractive remuneration package.
• Social benefits.
• Potential for growth.
• Open, friendly and fun working environment.
• Be a part of fast growing company and work with globally recognized brands.
• Flexible work shifts.
Thank you for reading our vacancy! If you’re interested in the above-mentioned description and see yourself in this role, please send us your actual CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 0889234943.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.